Rapid Intervention Bag - an absolutely essential equipment at operations where fire fighters are wearing a SCBA.
For rapid intervention teams, it developed to a vital tool to transport all required equipment potentially needed for rescue of fire fighters or other people in case of emergency.
GEARBAG PRO Rapid Intervention Bag goes beyond these demands! Spacious capacity allows for carrying extended equipment, depending on individual contingency plan of any fire brigade.
Main compartment, capacity of approx. 55 liters, is designed for storage of a whole SCBA along with additional equipment that can be stowed in inlying net pockets.
A mounting for fire axe (or Halligan tool) is located on the bag’s exterior.
The ultrafast accessible mask compartment provides space for everything that is needed for establishing an ensured breathing air supply: respirator mask, regulator and handwheel of valve of the SCBA. Together at one location inside the bag.
Bag is completely padded to protect your SCBA equipment.
Innovative feature of the GEARBAG PRO is the integrated belt system, that allows for secure mounting of bag on victim and therefore also for secured breathing air supply throughout entire rescue operation.
Robust trolley system of the bag in combination with aluminum die-cast wheels and gliding bars at bottom enable rapid invention team to rush towards the victim without having to carry the bag, but only pulling behind. Even if they have to overcome stairs!
The KOMBI Rope Bag can also be attached by clip buckles to integrate a rescue rope.
These clever features considerably unburden rapid intervention teams whilst in action and allow them to concentrate on task. They are rid of the equipment’s weight and have their hands free.
A detachable hook-and-loop strip for individual labeling is included to be attached to the bag’s top.
GEARBAG PRO is designed to provide more opportunities during rescue operations than just supply the victim with breathing air:
- Fixation of bag to victim
Thanks to integrated fixation straps bag can be mounted on the victim. This ensures that supply with clean air is guaranteed throughout whole rescue operation without bag has to carried by a member of the RIT.
- Emergency rescue system
In combination with an additional evacuation sheet the GEARBAG PRO
develops into a complete rescue system, that allows for both:
an effort-saving rescue and durable support with breathing air!
- victim becomes placed onto the evacuation sheet
-> lower end of sheet should end at about middle of thighs
- lay GEARBAG PRO on victim
-> establish air supply from bag to victim
- pull lower end of sheet up between legs of victim and attach with
carabiner to gear loop of bag
- bundle sheet, victim and bag together by using integrated belt system
located in exterior pocket of GEARBAG PRO
- members of RIT grab hand grips at upper end of sheet und pull, victim
out of dangerous situation or area
- Securing of route of withdrawal
Two exterior buckles at rear of GEARBAG PRO can be used for mounting of
KOMBI Rope Bag on top of bag. Depending on situation during operation
rope can be used for securing of route of withdrawal.
Main compartment (approx. 55 liters):
- three fastening straps for mounting of BA
- net pockets for small items
- easy accessible lid compartment e.g. for evacuation sheet
Respirator mask compartment (approx. 15 liters):
- space for respirator mask, regulator
- easy access to handwheel of valve of BA
- 2 slide in pockets for equipment such as recues scissors, rescue loop
- easily accessible lid compartment e.g. for escape hood
- cover designed for opening with one hand only
Exterior zipper pocket (W x H: 45 x 19 cm):
- belt system for fixation of bag to victim
- two heavy-duty carrying handles
- robust trolley-system with:
- foldaway handle for transport by one person only
- die-cast aluminum wheels
- gliding bars at bottom
- mounting for fire axe or Halligan tool at the exterior
- clip buckles to attach the KOMBI Rope Bag
- heavy-duty gear loop on top at rear
- detachable hook-an-loop strip for individual labeling (W x H: 45 x 8 cm)
- all round padding for protectoion of BA,regulator and respirator mask
- two easy-recognizable handles for opening of main and mask compartment
Scope of delivery:
GEARBAG PRO Rapid Intervention Bag with trolley-system, without any further or pictured supplies